AI Marketing Inc., d/b/a aimarketing.com (“aimarketing.com”)(“aimarketing.net”)(“aimarketing.ai”), of 1700 W. Higgins Rd. suite 430 Des Plaines IL 60018, is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of data protection laws applicable from time to time to you in the location that you provide your information (“Applicable Law”), A I Marketing Inc., d/b/a aimarketing.com, will be a ‘data controller’ (or such equivalent or replacement terminology as appropriate) for the information you provide through the Services. There may be other controllers as well (e.g., advertisers), and we encourage you to consult their privacy policies to learn more about their privacy practices.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information in multiple ways, including when you provide information directly to us, and when we passively collect information from you, such as from your browser or device.
Information You Provide Directly to Us
We may collect information from you during your use of or access to the Services, such as when you:
- Register for an account;
- Fill in forms;
- Search for a product,
- Complete a survey or provide us with feedback;
- Subscribe to a service or request certain features (e.g., newsletters, updates, and other products);
- Use certain features that require your information to function (e.g., vendor price quotes or using our mobile apps to scan and search for products, find coupons, and promotions);
- Communicate with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise;
- Chat with any of our support agents on our chat forum;
- Report a problem with our website; or
- Post user-generated content, including comments, to or on any of our Services, including on discussion boards, community forums, blogs, or other social media functions on our website.
We may collect information in these categories:
- Identifiers (e.g., a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers). In this category we collect first and last names, home or business postal addresses, IP addresses, email addresses, Zip Codes, billing address, home and business phone numbers.
- Information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, a particular individual, including, but not limited to, his or her name, home or business address, telephone number, driver’s license employment, employment history, and financial account information. In this category we collect first and last names, home or business postal addresses, email addresses, Zip Codes, billing address, home and business phone numbers, telephone numbers, job functions, employment, employer information, product interests, and information about when products are desired.
- Commercial information (e.g., records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies). In this category we collect products considered, business address, email address, Zip Codes, telephone numbers, information about when products are desired, size of business.
- Geolocation data. In this category we collect Zip Codes and physical addresses.
- Professional or employment-related information. In this category we collect job functions, employer addresses, Zip Codes, and purchasing interests.
- Inferences drawn from any of the information identified above to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences.
You do not have any obligation to provide us with your information; however, if you do not provide us with your information, we may not be able to provide you with the services you have requested or you may be limited in your use of our services (e.g., if you do not provide us with your email address and phone number, we will not be able to send you newsletters or have product suppliers send you quotes).
2. Information that is Passively or Automatically Collected
We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices or tablets) you use to access the Services. As described further below, we collect and analyze Identifiers such as (a) IP addresses, geolocation information , unique device identifiers, IMEI and TCP/IP address, and other information about your computer or device(s), browser types, browser language, operating system, mobile device carrier information, the state or country from which you accessed the Services; and (b) information related to the ways in which you interact with the Services, such as: referring and exit web pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages and content (such as advertisements) viewed and the order of those pages, statistical information about the use of the Services, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used the Services and clicked on icons, the frequency of your use of the Services, error logs, and other similar information. As described further below, we may use third-party analytics providers and technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information.
We and our service providers may automatically collect location information, including general information (e.g., IP address, zip code) from your computer or mobile device. If you access the Services through a mobile device, we may also ask you to share your specific geo-location information with us. The Services use this location information to provide customized location-based services, content, promotional offers and other information that may be of interest to you. We may also use location information to improve the functionality of the Services and our other products services. We and our service providers may also collect other information based on your location and your device’s proximity to “beacons” and other similar indoor proximity systems, including, for example, the strength of the signal between the “beacon” and your device and the duration that your device is near the “beacon.” If you do not wish to have this location information collected and used by us and our service providers, you may disable the location features on your device. Please note that if you disable such features, you will not be able to access or receive some or all of the services, content, features and/or products made available via the Services. Also see the “Tailored Advertising” section below for more choices regarding the delivery of interest-based content and advertising.
Cookies and Other Electronic Technologies
We may also collect data about your use of the Services through the use of Internet server logs, cookies and/or tracking pixels. A web server log is a file where website activity is stored to distinguish you from other users of our website. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer when you visit a website, that enables us to: (i) recognize your computer; (ii) store your preferences and settings; (iii) understand the web pages of the Services you have visited; (iv), enhance your user experience by delivering content specific to your interests; (v) perform searches and analytics; and (vi) assist with security administrative functions. Some cookies are placed in your browser cache while those associated with Flash technologies are stored with your Adobe Flash Player files. Tracking pixels (sometimes referred to as web beacons or clear GIFs) are tiny electronic tags with a unique identifier embedded in websites, online ads and/or email, and that are designed to provide usage information like ad impressions or clicks, measure popularity of the Services and associated advertising, and to access user cookies. As we adopt additional technologies, we may also gather additional information through other methods. We also gather information and identify users through the fingerprinting methods described in Section 2(a) above.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after thirteen months.
Your usage of the website without changing your browser cookies settings will indicate your consent to usage of cookies in accordance with this section of this Policy. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Please note that you can change your settings to notify you when a cookie is being set or updated, or to block cookies altogether. Please consult the “Help” section of your browser for more information (e.g., Internet Explorer ; Google Chrome ; Mozilla Firefox ; or Apple Safari ). You can also manage the use of Flash technologies, including cookies and local storage objects with the Flash management tools available at Adobe’s website . Please note that by blocking any or all cookies, you may not have access to certain features or offerings of the Services.
Information Collected by and from Social Media and Other Content Platforms
When you “like” or “follow” us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter or other social media sites, we may collect some information from you including your name, e-mail address, and any comments or content you post relevant to us. We may also collect your information if you sign up for one of our promotions or submit information to us through social media sites.
Information from Affiliates and Non-Affiliated Third Parties
We may also obtain information about you if you use any other websites that we operate or may operate from time to time or other services we provide. We may share information among members of our corporate group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. We may also obtain information, such as demographic information, from our affiliates or from third parties, such as marketers, partners, researchers, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies and others.
We may also collect your information from partners with whom we share information in order to bring you better experiences using our Services, and from data brokers and third parties.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- For the purposes for which you provided it;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us including the provision to you of information, products and services that you request from us, online content and dealing with your requests and enquiries;
- To process a transaction you initiate or to provide the features, services and products available through the Services;
- To send you information about your relationship or transactions with us, account alerts, or other communications, such as newsletters to which you have subscribed;
- With your consent, to send you SMS messages;
- To notify you about new features, changes and/or offerings of the Services, including, but not limited to, updates, discounts, events, shows news about our Services, products, and/or special offers;
- To contact you with information, surveys, or advertising that we believe may be of interest to you both regarding our products and Services and those of third parties;
- To administer contests;
- To process and respond to your inquiries or to request your feedback;
- For internal research and reporting;
- To analyze and improve the content and features of the Services or develop new Services;
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and on the device or browser from which you are accessing our Services;
- To personalize the content and advertising that you see on the Services or on other websites, including across difference devices and browsers (see “Personalized Content and Advertising” section below);
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- To enforce the legal terms that govern your use of the Services;
- To keep our website safe and secure;
- To use IP addresses to identify the location of users, to block disruptive use, to establish the number of visits from different countries and to determine the jurisdiction in which you are accessing the Services; and
- To administer and troubleshoot the Services.
Please note that we may combine information that we collect from you and about you (including automatically-collected information) with information we obtain about you from our affiliates and/or non-affiliated third parties, and use such combined information in accordance with this Policy.
We may aggregate and/or de-identify information collected through the Services. We may use de-identified and/or aggregated data for any purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes, and may also share such data with any third parties, including advertisers, promotional partners, sponsors, event promoters, and/or others.
We do not ask you for ‘sensitive personal information’ (for example racial or ethnical origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health, sexual life, criminal proceedings and offences). If you ever provide us ‘sensitive personal information’ we will only use this information to provide the Service you require in accordance with this Policy and we will ask for your explicit consent to such processing.
- WHEN WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
aimarketing.com may disclose and/or share your information between members of the aimarketing.com corporate group, and to or with any non-affiliated third parties under the following circumstances:
- Consent. We may disclose your information to any third parties based on your consent to do so.
- Service Providers. We may provide access to or share your information with select third parties who perform services on our behalf and for any other legitimate business purpose. These third parties provide a variety of services to us, including without limitation billing, sales, marketing, advertising, market research, customer support, fulfillment, data storage, analysis and processing, and legal services.
- Business Partners. We may provide your information to individuals and companies with whom we have business relationships to provide you with special coupons, discounts, or promotions, or to offer products and services to you for purchase.
- Prospective Buyers. To facilitate our business of matching buyers and suppliers, prospective buyers using our services will be provided information about suppliers relevant to the buyer’s request or inquiry using such services. This includes supplier contact information, company background information and, where appropriate, ratings or reviews.
- Suppliers. Similarly, suppliers whose products or services are relevant to a prospective buyer’s request, and/or marketers, resellers and other service providers performing marketing, fulfillment and/or similar services on behalf of such suppliers with respect to the prospective buyer’s request, may be provided with that prospective buyer’s information. We contractually limit use of the buyer’s information (including all forms of contact information submitted) by the seller to communicating with the buyer, or permitting its marketers, resellers or other service providers to communicate with the buyer, about their desired purchase. In addition, suppliers may receive information about buyers in a manner that does not disclose personally identifiable information. Examples include data that are aggregated across a group of buyers or feedback that is provided without attribution to a specific person or company.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we may buy, merge or partner with other companies. In such transactions, (including in contemplation of such transactions, e.g., due diligence) user information may be among the transferred assets. If a portion or all of aimarketing.com’s assets are sold or transferred to a third-party, customer information (including your email address) would likely be one of the transferred business assets.
- Public Forums. Our Services may offer publicly accessible blogs and community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. Please also remember that if you choose to provide information on public features of the Services, individuals reading such information may use or disclose it to other individuals or entities without our control and without your knowledge, and search engines may index that information. We therefore urge you to think carefully about what you choose to disclose publicly and make sure it’s information you want to share with the public.
- Disclosures for a business purpose. During 2021, we will used service providers to assist us in bringing you competitive quotes and other services need to run aimarketing.com. The data we transferred in this way includes identifiers; information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, a particular individual; commercial information; internet activity; geolocation data, professional or employment-related information, and inferences drawn from that information.
- Sales. During 2021, we will bring you competitive quotes and information about products and services you may be interested in by transferring data to suppliers and other companies in ways that may be considered a sale. The data we transferred in this way includes identifiers; information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, a particular individual; commercial information; internet activity; geolocation data, professional or employment-related information, and inferences drawn from that information.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The laws in some jurisdictions require companies to tell you about the legal ground they rely on to use or disclose your personal data. To the extent those laws apply, our legal grounds for processing your personal data are as follows:
- To Honor Our Contractual Commitments to You. Much of our processing of personal data is to meet our contractual obligations to our customers, or to take steps at customers’ request in anticipation of entering into a contract with them.
- Legitimate Interests In many cases, we handle personal data on the ground that it furthers our legitimate interests in commercial activities such as the following in ways that are not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the affected individuals:
- Customer service
- Protecting our customers, personnel and property
- Analyzing and improving our business
- Managing legal issues
We may also process personal data for the same legitimate interests of our customers and business partners.
- Legal Compliance. We need to use and disclose personal data in certain ways to comply with our legal obligations.
- Consent. Where required by law, and in some other cases, we handle personal data on the basis of consent. Where we handle your personal data on the basis of consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent.
- PERSONALIZED CONTENT AND ADVERTISING
Online and Email Analytics
If you receive email from us, we may use certain tools, such as clear GIFs to capture data such as when you open our message or click on any links or banners our email contains. This data allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our communications and marketing campaigns.
- Tailored Online and Mobile Advertising
We may personalize the content and advertising that you see when using the Services through the use of third-party advertising technologies that allow for the delivery of relevant content and advertising on the Services, as well as other websites you visit and other applications you use. The ads may be based on various factors such as the content of the page you are visiting, information you provide such as your age and gender, your searches, demographic data, user-generated content, and other information we collect from you. These ads may be based on your current activity or your activity over time and across other websites and online services and may be tailored to your interests.
You can learn more about how Google manages data in its ads products here , through which you can learn how to opt out of Google Analytics for display advertising or customize Google display network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page . Please note that to the extent advertising technology is integrated into the Services, you may still receive advertisements even if you opt-out of tailored advertising. In that case, the ads will just not be tailored.
When using a mobile application you may also receive tailored in-application advertisements. Each operating system, iOS for Apple phones, Android for Android devices and Windows for Microsoft devices provides its own instructions on how to prevent the delivery of tailored in-application advertisements. You may review the support materials and/or the privacy settings for the respective operating systems to opt-out of tailored in-app advertisements. For any other devices and/or operating systems, please visit the privacy settings for the applicable device or contact the applicable platform operator. We do not control how the applicable platform operator allows you to control receiving personalized in-application advertisements; thus, you should contact the platform provider for further details on opting out of tailored in-application advertisements. We also may use third-party service providers to deliver advertisements on mobile applications or for mobile application analytics. You can opt-out from third-party interest-based advertising on some Android devices and Google apps by visiting Google Settings, Ads and then click on ‘Disable ads based on interests.’ You can also opt out of some interest-based advertising on your mobile device by downloading the TRUSTe Privacy App available here .
Please note that to the extent advertising technology is integrated into the Services, you may still receive advertisements even if you opt-out. In that case, the advertising will not be tailored to your interests. Also, we do not control any of the above opt-out links or whether any particular company chooses to participate in these opt-out programs. We are not responsible for any choices you make using these mechanisms or the continued availability or accuracy of these mechanisms.
Notice Concerning Do Not Track Signals
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform online services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or services. We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information collected on the Services for third party purposes, and that is why we provide links to the Network Advertising Initiative and the Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out pages, as well as choices provided by Google Ads, Google Analytics, and TrustArc. However, we do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT, and a common approach to responding to DNT. To learn more about Do Not Track, you can do so here.
- YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
You may review and update certain information through your relevant account settings on the Services. For additional assistance with reviewing or modifying information provided to us, contact us as described below.
If you have provided contact information through the Services and decide that you do not want funding.biz to use that information for marketing purposes in accordance with this Policy, you can opt out of future use at any time by: (a) going to the link provided at the bottom of any email you receive and opting out of receiving future information; or (b) contacting us as described below. Please note that you may not be able to opt out of emails about your transactions and relationship with us, such as emails regarding your account, requests or inquiries, and purchases of products and/or services.
Individuals in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and many other jurisdictions have certain legal rights to obtain confirmation of whether we hold personal data about them, to access personal data we hold about them, and to obtain its correction, update, amendment, or deletion in appropriate circumstances. You may also have rights to object to our handling of your personal data, restrict our processing of your personal data, and to withdraw any consent you have provided. To exercise these rights, please contact us as described below with the nature of your request. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information. This proof of identity will typically take the form of your e-mail address and any password submitted upon registration. While we strongly encourage you to first raise any questions or concerns about your personal data with us, you also have a right to contact the relevant supervisory authority.
Many of the rights described here are subject to significant limitations and exceptions under applicable law (e.g., objections to the processing of personal data, and withdrawals of consent, typically will not have retroactive effect).
California consumers have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to exercise free of charge:
You have the right to know personal information we collect about you:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information, if any; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Please note that we are not required to:
- Retain any personal information about you that was collected for a single one-time transaction if, in the ordinary course of business, that information about you is not retained;
- Reidentify or otherwise link any data that, in the ordinary course of business, is not maintained in a manner that would be considered personal information; or
- Provide the personal information to you more than twice in a 12-month period.
Disclosure of Personal Information Sold or Used for a Business Purpose
In connection with any personal information we may sell or disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
- The categories of personal information about you that we sold and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold; and
- The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and* Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may retain your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on the your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Right to opt out of sale of personal information
We may sell [or disclose] to a third party personal information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt-out of the sale of your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, we will refrain from selling your personal information, unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the sale of your personal information.
To opt-out of the sale of your personal information, visit our homepage and click contact and submit in comment box: “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link here: www.aimarketing.com/contact.
Protection Against Discrimination
You have the right to not be discriminated against by us because you exercised any of your rights under the CCPA. This means we cannot, among other things:
- Deny goods or services to you;
- Charge different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
- Provide a different level or quality of goods or services to you; or
- Suggest that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Please note that we may charge a different price or rate, or provide a different level or quality of [goods and/or services] to you, if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to us by your personal information.
How California Consumers can Exercise Your Rights under the CCPA
- Call us, at 312-967-1111; or
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that you may only make a data access or data portability disclosure request twice within a 12-month period.
Verifying Your Identity
You will need to provide us with:
- Enough information to identify you and prove that you are the person about whom we have collected personal information [(e.g., your full name, address and other information you submitted to us)];
- Proof of your identity and address (e.g., a copy of your driving license or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
- A description of what right you want to exercise and the information to which your request relates.
We are not obligated to make a data access or data portability disclosure if we cannot verify that the person making the request is the person about whom we collected information or is someone authorized to act on such person’s behalf.
Any personal information we collect from you to verify your identity in connection with your request will be used solely for the purposes of verification.
We have implemented administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and/or alteration of your information. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website or our service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, and although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot and do not guarantee that the measures we take will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use, or disclose your information since despite our efforts, as no Internet and/or other electronic transmissions can be completely secure and any transmission is at your own risk.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer so we advise that you sign off when you have finished using a shared computer and strongly recommend that you do not use the browser’s password memory function as that would permit other people using your device to access your information. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer so we advise that you sign off when you have finished using a shared computer strongly recommend and that you do not use the browser’s password memory function as that would permit other people using your device to access your information. We recommend that you change your password periodically. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account username and password. You may not provide these account credentials to any third party. If you believe that your account username and/or password have been stolen or been made known to others, you must contact us immediately as described below and change your password immediately. We are not responsible if someone else accesses your account through information that they have obtained from you. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all liability and responsibility for any damages you may suffer due to any loss, unauthorized access, misuse or alterations of any information you submit to the Service.
- DATA RETENTION
We will keep your information only for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purpose that it has been processed, taking into account any legal requirements under Applicable Law. For the avoidance of doubt, we will retain your information to continue offering the Services to you. If you terminate your account, any association between your account and information we store will no longer be accessible through your account. However, if you have engaged in any public sharing prior to termination, that information will remain on our services and accessible to the public. We will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Information may persist in copies made for backup and business continuity purposes for additional time.
- INTERNATIONAL USERS
- THIRD PARTY LINKS AND SERVICES
The Services may also include widgets and social media features such as the Facebook “Like” button, which are interactive mini-programs that provide specific services from another company (e.g., displaying the news, opinions, music, etc.). Information such as your email address may be collected through these features. These features may collect your IP address and set cookies to enable them to function properly. We are not responsible for nor do we endorse the privacy practices or the content of such third-party services. Any information you provide via those services is subject to their applicable privacy policies and is not covered by this Policy.
- YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Law permits visitors who are California residents to request a list of the third parties to which we have disclosed “personal information” (as that term is defined under applicable California law) for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes. You are limited to one request per calendar year. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. You may request the information in writing at: Privacy, aimarketing.com, 1700 W. Higgins Rd. Suite 430 Des Plaines IL 60018.
- INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN
The Services are not directed to children under the age of 16 and such children are not permitted to use the Services. If we discover we have received any “personal information” (as defined under the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) from a child under the age of 13 in violation of this Policy, we will take reasonable steps to delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe we have any information from or about anyone under the age of 13, please contact us as described below.
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time to reflect changes in the law, our data collection and use practices, the features of our Services, or advances in technology. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Services following the posting of changes to this Policy will mean you accept those changes.
- QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS POLICY
If you have any questions about our Policy, to exercise any of your rights, or for any other privacy-related inquiries, you can by writing us at: Privacy, aimarketing.com, 1700 W. Higgins Rd. Suite 430 Des Plaines IL 60018.